Frequently Asked Questions
What's the dress code?
- Dress fiesta fresh, smart-casual, jeans and trainers ok.
What music do you play?
- Party starting mashup of all your faves across hip-hop, r&b, reggaeton, dancehall, funk, soul, pop and disco.
When does the DJ start?
- start times vary, typically from 8pm on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays - check your chosen venue for event details and start times.
What's your entry policy?
- We are 18+ in Barrio Covent Garden and Barrio Watford and a 21+ bar at Barrio Shoreditch, Brixton, Angel and Soho. We operate Challenge 25 - if you're lucky enough to look younger, you will be asked for ID to prove you are 18/21+, dependent on your chosen destination.
Do you charge an entrance fee on the door?
- We generally do not charge on the door, except for ticketed events such as bottomless brunch and at our Shoreditch venue on Fridays and Saturdays.
What is your head office address?
- Barrio Familia Group, Nightcap Head Office, 124 Cornwall Road, SE1 8TQ
Do you have any other questions?
- Email us and we'd be happy to help! You can catch our team on email@example.com.
Do you offer student discount?
- Yes we do! This offer is available at all of our bars, on selected days. All you have to do is show us your NUS or student card to redeem.
Do you offer any industry discount?
- Yes! We offer 50% off your total bill for anyone who works in the industry.
Do you offer a Blue Light Discount?
- Yes! We offer 25% off the total bill to all NHS workers.